SWPPP Permitting Specialist
Temp to Perm position through AppleOne Employment Services
5201 California Ave, Suite 320
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Email Tawn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deluge Consulting is looking for a SWPPP Permitting Specialist to assist clients with managing site compliance for their NPDES permits.
· Coordinates and directs long-term or high-profile projects for the company from inception to final product or outcome.
· Assists QSD’s in the creation of Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans, by researching gathering all necessary information, creates NOI’s and amendments on the SMARTs database, reviewing documents for accuracy and consistency.
· Provides Storm Water Pollution Prevention Permit (SWPPP) compliance assistance for construction and industrial projects.
· Conducts NOT, quarterly, weekly, and storm event inspections to assess compliance with National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) under the Clean Water Act, generating reports of all deficiencies, and communicating findings with all concerned parties.
· Reviews, updates and maintains all SWPPP documents and maps.
· Files NOT and Annual reports in the SMARTs database.
o Bachelors Degree or equivalent stormwater experience (Geology, hydrology, or related field)
o QSP certification or higher
o 3 to 5 years of related experience
o Excellent verbal and written communication
o Critical thinking
o Time management
o Project management
o Active listening
o Judgment and decision making
o Complex problem solving
o Team player
· Job Requirements
o Personal vehicle that can travel up to 300 - 400 miles round trip. (Mileage will be reimbursed.)
o Steel toed boots (Additional PPE will be provided.)
o Standard field attire.
o Valid drivers license.